View Single Post
Old 10-25-2014, 04:30 PM   #4
chaley
Grand Sorcerer
chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.chaley ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBaldrick View Post
Chaley, thanks for the quick reply. I'll check on the pixels. To be quite honest, I have the new NOOK now for 4 weeks and after reading your reply I am not 100% sure anymore that I was able to close it in landscape.
Thanks for the response. My guess is that it has never closed, but who knows? Stranger things have happened.

I infer from your question that you would prefer to be able to close the grouping drawer even in landscape. Is this a correct inference? If so, you wouldn't be the first to ask for this. I don't know if making it optional is possible, but I will look into it.
chaley is offline   Reply With Quote