View Single Post
Old 07-11-2013, 11:11 AM   #8
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by DiapDealer View Post
I always get a visual of someone packing away all their winter books getting ready for the summer reading season.

Quote:
I guess I'm really out of touch. It just never ocurred to me that there were people who only read when they're on vacation--likely in summer. I gotta get out more.
There are certainly a number of people that fit that demographic among folks I know. They consider it odd that a few people I know, and myself, almost always have something that they're currently reading.

I read somewhere (can't recall where) that publishers consider someone who buys twelve books a year to be a heavy book buyer. Not sure what that makes someone like me.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote