View Single Post
Old 01-04-2013, 12:45 PM   #112
M T McGuire
Addict
M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.M T McGuire ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle
I'm always wary of anything that has created a buzz... just in the way some of those over-hyped blockbuster films like Independence day usually turn out to be all special effects and no plot.

Anything with 'gritty realism' or 'hard hitting'. The kinds of thrillers that are sold pushily. Ugh. Total turn off. Most indie thrillers then.

Mislit. There's enough misery in the Real World without having it pushed in my face every time I read a book. I read to escape.

Cheers

MTM
M T McGuire is offline   Reply With Quote