View Single Post
Old 09-06-2012, 07:15 PM   #445
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
I watched/read coverage of this morning's press conference on CNet as the announcements were being made. That was fun!

Although I'm not too interested in the Kindle Fires since I already have two tablets, I have been admiring the Kindle Paperwhite. I can't justify buying one right now since my Kindle Keyboard 3G still works fine, but I am very tempted.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote