View Single Post
Old 07-31-2012, 03:50 PM   #9
larrymohr
Zealot
larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.larrymohr is faster than slow light.

Device: Samsung S6 tab, Kobo Sage, AURA One, Mini
Using a DLNA device attached to the TV is a possible route. Some Blu-ray players and TV's support this in a limited fashion. There are dedicated digital media devices like the WDTV and Boxee Box etc which are more versatile.
I have had limited success streaming video and images from my Vox to my Panasonic blu-ray player and better success with my GEN2 WDTV which supports more video and audio formats.

It is likely to be a long frustrating process however!

Also, if you have a laptop with WinXp or Win7 you can use Twonky's media streaming software to play to DLNA devices. There are even Android aps that allow you to control the Twonky server with your Vox.

Larry Mohr
larrymohr is offline   Reply With Quote