View Single Post
Old 07-08-2012, 12:25 PM   #2
DreamWriter
Books are brain food.
DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DreamWriter ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite · Fire HD6/HD8/HD10 · Galaxy Tab A7
You didn't mention which Kindle you have, so I can't give you very specific advice, but it could be that you have your books sorted in some way other than "By Collections." If you sort the home screen in other ways, it may result in what you're seeing. On my Kindle Keyboard model, the sorting method can be changed by going to the very top line on the Home screen and then pressing the right button on the 5-way controller. You can then select sort order by "Most Recent First," "Title," "Author," or "Collections."

Another thing to check is whether the device time is correct. That can affect the way the books are displayed too. On my Kindle, pressing the Menu button brings up the time. If the time is incorrect, try turning on wifi/3G and "sync & check for items" (from the menu). If that doesn't do it, you can set the time manually by going to Menu and then Device Time (on the second screen on my Kindle).

Let us know if that solves the problem. And welcome to Mobileread.
DreamWriter is offline   Reply With Quote