View Single Post
Old 11-28-2011, 10:44 AM   #18
kennyc
The Dank Side of the Moon
kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kennyc ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle2; Kindle Fire
Quote:
Originally Posted by obsessed2 View Post
I know under Device there is an option to reset to factory defaults. According to the User Guide (page 16) resetting your Kindle Fire to its original factory settings removes all personal data, Amazon account information, downloaded content, and applications from your device.

The User Guide (page 5) says if your device becomes unresponsive during use, you can shut it down by pressing and holding the power button for 20 seconds. You can then press the power button to restart it.

I don't think these are the same. If they were the same disclaimer would be on page 5. Of course I haven't done either to know for sure. If it ain't broke don't fix it. Perhaps jocampo can shed some light on this.
Correct. With Android the "Reset to Factory" is an option under Device.

Which is NOT true with the older non-android kindles.
kennyc is offline   Reply With Quote