View Single Post
Old 10-31-2011, 02:04 PM   #10
taming
Trying for calm & polite
taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.taming ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo original, WiFI, Touch, Glo, and Aura
I picked mine up at Future Shop in Red Deer this AM. They have $10 gift cards. My salesperson told me that I would get the coupon when I logged onto my account, not at the store. I had a printout of the webpage with me, so he ran a $10 gift card through at the same time I bought the Vox and it gave the $10 credit for it as part of the transaction.

I have no WiFi at work, so I won't get to use the Vox until I get home tonight. I am charging it though .
taming is offline   Reply With Quote