View Single Post
Old 06-15-2009, 09:06 PM   #13
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Claire94 View Post

Thanks for re posting this. I must have missed it the first time. This looks like a lot of fun and I'm going to tentatively say YES I'll be there. I have a few things to juggle, but I'll do my best.

Looking forward to seeing everyone.

Claire
If you are by yourself, you are #13, if you are with a friend then #13 and #14.

The Havana Banana Room will hold 20 with no problem (18 if Nate brought all of his reading devices, he's not so we can still hold another 6 - 7 people.)

I have no recent word from Uncle Duke about his status. Last we heard he might attend. I know many of us would like to finally meet this mystery man of karma and donuts. The one that started "Doughnut Day at MobileRead."
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote