View Single Post
Old 06-14-2009, 10:15 PM   #8
RWood
Technogeezer
RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RWood ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilac_jive View Post
Don't blame you, I wouldn't want to carry that around

I'm trying to figure out what they all are though...and failing miserably.
According to Nate:
Quote:
Back Row: Nokia N800, M218A, Steve's HP iPaq 310, Nokia 770, Fujitsu PenCentra 130, Bob's tablet PC, and a wood case for the Sony 500.

Middle Row: Ebw-1150, HP Jornada 720, REB-1100, someone's Psion 5mx, NEC MobilePro 790, HP Jornada 360LX.

In Front:
Steve's LG Dare, someone's PRS-500, Sony Data Discman, Amazon Kindle.
The wood case for the Sony 500 was custom made for Bob Russell (a MobileRead moderator) by Yvan and is beautiful. Here is a closer image of the case. (The Sony 500 to the left is mine as is the green "Pouch" for it. The leather case under the reader is Bob's reader.)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	YvanSonyCase.jpg
Views:	321
Size:	860.6 KB
ID:	30799  
RWood is offline   Reply With Quote