View Single Post
Old 01-09-2014, 04:31 PM   #1
radius
Lector minore
radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.radius ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Aura One, Samsung Galaxy Tab S5e, Google Pixel Slate
Converting pdb (unknown format) to HTML

I've been going through some of my old books to convert everything to HTML and/or epub as a long term storage format, and found that I still have a lot of leftover files from when I read mostly on my Palm devices.

Unfortunately, I went through a lot of formats back in the day, including PalmDOC, Peanut/pml, iSilo, Plucker and Mobipocket.

Is there any all in one tool that will let me turn these back into text and/or HTML? Or do I need to collect a bunch of different tools and just keep trying them separately?

I know Calibre can probably handle this, but I'd like to get the output into a more "raw" state than I've seen Calibre produce (though I haven't used it in the last three or four years).
radius is offline   Reply With Quote