View Single Post
Old 10-17-2013, 08:05 PM   #741
buffaloseven
Watching the Sky
buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.buffaloseven ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura
Quote:
Originally Posted by jgoguen View Post
Well, I've not yet made a fully-compatible file, so you may be mostly right on #2 even if it's not all of the problem
I'm leaning towards that since in addition to the freezing while loading the book, the location seems to be way off. From what I understand, it uses the Kobo spans to specify location, so there could be something wonky going on there.

My only hesitation to saying that's the problem is that it doesn't seem to be widely reported among users of your plugin.

Hmm…

Either way I wouldn't lose too much sleep over it. You have better (little breathing) things to spend your time on
buffaloseven is offline   Reply With Quote