View Single Post
Old 04-16-2013, 11:51 AM   #14
Rylon
Hungry Polar Bear
Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rylon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Keyboard Wi-Fi + 3G
Smile

I knew posting here was a good idea.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I'm happy that the BBC is still so good when it comes to radio drama. I probably listen to more of it than I watch drama on TV.
I honestly can't believe how great the BBC is with radio drama. I own some of their stuff via Audible and and CDs and such, but out in the US, radio is for music on FM, and talk (political talk) on AM. No one even attempts to make new stuff anymore. I think the last radio dram NPR ran was an adaptation of Star Wars decades ago.

Thanks for the tips about iplayer and old-time dramas. I'll definitely check them out.
Rylon is offline   Reply With Quote