View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #15
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
For the following steps, sorry if the spelling is not exact, my calibre interface is set to Spanish:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsegoddess View Post
As to the second part of your first paragraph--no, I didn't have automatic management on. So I've changed that.

Where is the configuration dialogue located?
Preferences => Change Calibre Behaviour => Plugins => Device Interface Plugins => Kobo Touch (2.0.5) by David Forrester

Quote:
Originally Posted by Corpsegoddess View Post
And so, just to make sure I'm reading this right...

I checked the "Sending books to devices" in Preferences, and it looks like right now it's just the default (authors/titles and authors), with a list of the available variables below it.

Do I need to manually add any of those variables? And if so, what's the language used to add them (ie. just type it and separate by comma, or what)? The reason I ask is that it looks like there's a couple of different options there (both a "/" and a "-" are used).

Thanks, as always, for the help.

Edit: Okay, I think I see now--there's an edit template. Let me try that.
Edit edit: Well, that adds "series" and "series_index" to the default, but there's no {} around them, and nothing separating them. So I guess my original question still stands.

Sorry for the confusion on my part--I'm mostly ignorant about coding.
You have to modify the template only if you want to change the way the books are stored in the device (folder, file name..) but it has no effect in your library. In this screen you only have to set "Metadata Management" to "Automatic Management".

I hope I've read you well.
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote