View Single Post
Old 02-27-2013, 08:23 AM   #5
Corpsegoddess
Groupie
Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.Corpsegoddess can program the VCR without an owner's manual.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Terisa de morgan View Post
@Corpsegoddess, if you're using the last Kobo driver (dadivfor o jougyen -or something like this, I don't really remember, sorry-) and you have set up automatic metadata management, the process is this:
1.- Send to device - No series info
2.- Eject device - Kobo collects the new books
3.- Connect the device again - The first step is managing metadata: sending series info to device
That sounds basically like what I do. But again, I'm trying to figure out why it works on some books and not others.

For example, I have 6 Jack Reacher books. They're all marked as "series: Jack Reacher" with their corresponding numbers. I check to make sure that the metadata info is there when I convert them to epubs. I send the books to my device the usual way. When I look at the books in my list of books on my Kobo, 3 will show the series info, 3 will not (I'm just picking a random number here).

This is what I'm trying to determine--what's going on with those books that aren't showing the info, even when they seem identical to the ones that are, and are sent over at the same time.
Corpsegoddess is offline   Reply With Quote