View Single Post
Old 12-19-2012, 07:33 AM   #2
jackastor
Wizard
jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackastor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iphone stanza, kobo touch,ASUS TF300,KOBO GLO, Kobo Aura HD, Kobo Mini
Quote:
Originally Posted by filthyPierre View Post
Hi there,

I am giving my Touch to my daughter once my new Glo arrives next Tuesday. Is it necessary to un-register or de-register the device from Kobo so it doesn't show up as belonging to someone else if or when she tries to purchase books from Kobo online?

I see on their website it is easy to register a new device to an existing account, but nothing on removing a device from an existing account.

I do see where I can delete my account, I guess I could do that and make a new one..... seems a bit of a convoluted way of doing it though.

Anyone got any ideas?

Cheers,

Pete
I dont think the device is locked to any account. All you have to do is set up the device with your new user name and password for your daughters account. This will effectively remove any kobo content books purchased with your previous user name from the device and load any and all content that your daughter purchased.

Thats all that is needed to do. Done this several times.

Regards

Jack
jackastor is offline   Reply With Quote