View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 07:53 AM   #1340
Nyssa
Series Addict
Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Nyssa ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite (2nd Gen)
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
I'd just re-read The Hobbit and then finished up my re-read of the three James Potter books and decided to give the Derrick Storm novelette trilogy a read, but right after beginning I paused to view the two videos in my last post here. In the Redondo Beach video Jim recommends Benedict Jacka's Alex Verus series. Well it made me stop the Derrick Storm books and grab a copy of Fated, the first in the series. I've just started it and in the first Chapter Alex (he calls himself a mage and has a magic store in London) says:

Also on the cover there's a short blurb from Jim:

I guess I'll be reading this series next and Derrick Storm will go back on TBR for a while.

Annnd you've added to my TBR list, yet again!!!! I'm hoping to live to be 115, with my sight and faculties in tact, so that I can read at least half the books I'd like to read!
Nyssa is offline   Reply With Quote