View Single Post
Old 12-07-2012, 12:38 AM   #1336
DuckieTigger
Wizard
DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DuckieTigger ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 3, Oasis 2, PW3, PW1, KT
Haha - urban legend, that is funny, Alan. Now I just have to forget about it, or I will be reading all you are reading.

Just finished Blood Rites and have to say: WOW. Must be true that the books get better and better throughout the series. One thing that bothers me a little is Harry. More and more is he using metaphors that he should have no idea about - like movies and tv shows and such. Sure it makes sense for us readers, but doesn't quite fit.

And then we get rewarded even by the end:
Spoiler:
MAJOR SPOILER, open at own risk
Spoiler:
Quote:
I frowned at a giant green bag and asked Thomas, "Hey. Why did you get large breed Puppy Chow?"
Wonder just how large Mouse is going to grow.
DuckieTigger is offline   Reply With Quote