Thread: PRS-T2 Hacking the T2
View Single Post
Old 11-02-2012, 01:14 PM   #84
trocchietto
Addict
trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.trocchietto ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: sony 650 ,T2, samsung 7.7, ipad2, ipad mini2, yotaphone2, galax tab s2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hellmark View Post
It is for desktop. You don't need to root for that. It just makes use of the evernote extension for firefox. Click the button on your computer the extension adds, and it puts a copy of tgat page in evernote to download onto your T2

In this case pristine means as it came from the factory.

As far as the rest, let me take a look and see what else i can clarify
(well, what is cool is to save also from the browser inbuilted, to translate highlight etc) without using a desktop)
thank you for the help I am really cautious before to try to modify the device.
is kind of short job with a huge potential benefit for all the mass users.
maybe we can work an a wiki all togheter
trocchietto is offline   Reply With Quote