View Single Post
Old 11-14-2011, 06:05 AM   #11
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoganK View Post
Is that true? I'm not a developer for the Amazon marketplace, but I'm somewhat surprised they have reached the number of applications they have through careful quality control, dictating development guidelines for consistency, and testing. It seems to me like the applications released to the Amazon App store were the same as those previously available in the Google Marketplace.

B&N on the other hand does not offer an emulator for their device, and, if rumors are true, generally won't accept an application that hasn't been tested on one of their controlled test units. This is one factor that seems to be keeping the number of available Nook applications down, but I wouldn't go so far as to claim that B&N is spending the money for careful quality control, either.
Not true yet per say. They could be cleaning it up though. Right now the app store is full of outdated apps. You have to wait a long time get an update that shows up on the Market. It's been getting better the past couple of weeks on some apps so maybe they are doing something about it.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote