View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 01:55 PM   #12
MrsJoseph
Loves Ellipsis...
MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MrsJoseph ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Wifi (broken), nook STR (returned), Kobo Touch, Sony T1
At the end of the day, the quote from the senior citizen is correct:

Quote:
Billions of dollars in state budget cuts have already eliminated adult day care and in home support services for the elderly and disabled, and have forced both the University of California and California State University systems to raise tuition.

More cuts would be required if the on-line sales tax is over-turned, she said: "If I'm buying from Amazon to avoid paying sales tax and I can’t go to the free kitchen for seniors anymore, what have I done but cut off my nose to spite my face?"
MrsJoseph is offline   Reply With Quote