View Single Post
Old 08-16-2011, 11:24 AM   #4
Lazybones
Groupie
Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Lazybones ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
I don't blame Amazon for acting in its own interests; it's a for-profit corporation. I do pay my state use taxes for shopping at Amazon, and I also support the state in its efforts to force Amazon to collect, but I don't blame Amazon for resisting.

Ultimately we're going to need a national solution for this I think, but in our current political situation we cannot even talk about taxes before people start frothing at the mouth, it seems.
Lazybones is offline   Reply With Quote