View Single Post
Old 07-25-2011, 08:23 AM   #143
Adoby
Handy Elephant
Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Adoby ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Thinkpad E595, Ubuntu Mate, Huawei Mediapad 5, Bouye Likebook Plus
Quote:
Originally Posted by qdlaty View Post
OK, now it's time for small bug that follows specific combo of settings.

I have two TTS engines IVONA and SVOX. For IVONA I've American English voice installed, for SVOX - UK English one.
If the system's language is set to English (United States) and Ivona is chosen Mantano runs the TTS without problems. If I change the TTS engine in settings and chose SVOX with British voice (while keeping the global text settings to USA) Mantano tells me that the language for TTS is not installed and then crashes the settings process and returns to the first screen (with PDF list).

Why do you consider that to be a bug? I think that behaviour is reasonable.
Adoby is offline   Reply With Quote