View Single Post
Old 07-24-2011, 11:23 PM   #142
jgray
Fanatic
jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgray ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Clara 2E & Sage
Updates?

It has been some time since we last heard from the Mantano folks. I'm still waiting for a new version that fixes some of the display issues that I brought up when running on a tablet. The extra features like dictionary are desirable, but they can come later. I still want to see a fully functional and useful tablet version that I can trial before purchase. I'm not ready to spend money until I know the program is usable to me. As nice as the program is, I won't buy the current version with its flaws.

Joe
jgray is offline   Reply With Quote