View Single Post
Old 02-25-2011, 01:13 PM   #25
toomanybooks
Addict
toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.toomanybooks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Ipad, Ipod Touch, KIndle Fire
The borrowing limits really bother me. I use the library ebooks to try out authors I haven't read before to see if I'll like them. I often return the ebook to the library after one chapter when I don't enjoy the writing. If borrowing limits are implemented I would feel guilty doing this because people who really want to read the book would not be able to depending on how many checkouts remain.
toomanybooks is offline   Reply With Quote