View Single Post
Old 12-27-2010, 06:23 AM   #104
dmacmart
Fanatic
dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dmacmart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Glo, Arc, H2O, iPhone, iPad 2, (husband)Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by windowsrefund View Post
Does anyone else agree that a slimmed down "Books" display is needed? I'm talking about a single line with no padding, line separators, or thumbnails. A single line displaying the book title. On a 6" screen, we'd probably be able to see 20 - 30 books instead of 5 or 6.
Yes that is a very good idea. I would like to see author's name also, or as much as fits on the line.

Quote:
Originally Posted by windowsrefund View Post
Also, I'd think this could be designed, tested, and released in 2 hours.
I work in software development. A 1-line change in our software is still a 2-day regression test, 1-day deployment effort. And we only have a single client. There must be a lot more overhead in releasing an off-the-shelf product.
dmacmart is offline   Reply With Quote