View Single Post
Old 05-21-2013, 04:46 AM   #211
jgoguen
Generally Awesome Person
jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jgoguen ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara HD, Kindle Oasis
Possibly a renderer issue, possibly an issue with the way the image tags are being processed. I'm inclined to go with renderer issue, I was just reading a book with centered illustrations and they were properly centered after processing. Are you reading with a specific justification setting and/or are you using the hyphenation feature?

The book I read was Incandescence by Greg Egan, highly recommended for fans of hard science fiction. He delves pretty deeply into the science but I found it just forced me to think a little.
jgoguen is offline   Reply With Quote