View Single Post
Old 09-28-2011, 01:01 PM   #2
boswd
Banned
boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.boswd ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: The Nook, Nook color and Droid X
Well handling all the tablets from the iPad, to the Asus, the Xoom and so on The Thrive has the best grip bar none. The new Sony is the best ergonomic that is amazing to hold but the thrive has the best texture and feel when holding.

Full size Sd card and USb ports are soo nice. most of my digital camera photos are on full size cards as well as my videos from my Kodak Zi8 so.

I'm picking up the Asus Transformer but mainly because of the laptop dock which also offers full size support. If it weren't for that the Thrive would most likely be my choice.

and you're spot on about the 7 inch size, at least for ebooks, it's best size for it. When I go to use my nook classic, I miss the extra size of my nook color.

Last edited by boswd; 09-28-2011 at 01:03 PM.
boswd is offline   Reply With Quote