View Single Post
Old 03-01-2010, 03:32 AM   #9
Solicitous
Wizard
Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Solicitous ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket Pro (Black), 2 x Kindle WiFi (Graphite), iPod Touch 4G
Quote:
Originally Posted by IndecisiveMe View Post
That's a great review, Davimee. I'm so glad you're loving your Pocket Pro! Having still not completely decided on which reader I'll be buying, I'm worried about how small you say it is. I'm worried it's going to be too small. Does anyone find that to be the case?

I have an iPhone and tried reading on that, but it's really too small for me. Am I correct in thinking that the Pocket Pro is about two times the size of the iPhone?

Every time I think I've finally made up my mind (look at my username!), I start worrying about the size again.
Just in addition to Davimee's post, the measurements in mm are 152 x 121 x 9 (the physical device, not the screen size). I can't compare the PP to the iphone as I haven't seen one, but don't forget, regardless of the ereader you buy you can adjust the text size (referred to as zoom levels) to the most comfortable size for your reading.
Solicitous is offline   Reply With Quote