View Single Post
Old 05-03-2007, 07:30 PM   #161
BobVA
Addict
BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.BobVA once ate a cherry pie in a record 7 seconds.

Device: Kobo Clara, Sony PRS950, T1, T2, T3
Quote:
Originally Posted by diabloNL

So I really need to measure the standby current. I found some shrink tube so I can cut the ground wire of the battery and fix it after I measured it.
Not sure what your parts situation is over there, but the connector looks pretty similar to that used on li-poly batteries in PDA's, MP3 players, etc. If you can get a dead gizmo you could scavenge the connector.

Then you could unplug the battery, plug in your connector and plug the wires from that into the connector on the battery (wiring your meter in one side).

....or you could just cut it
BobVA is offline   Reply With Quote