View Single Post
Old 09-23-2009, 09:35 AM   #13
Sweetpea
Grand Sorcerer
Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sweetpea ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Inkpad 4 Color; Samsung Galaxy Tab S6
Quote:
Originally Posted by HarryT View Post
I far prefer the buttons, and exclusively use the stylus to operate the screen. I can't bear to use a screen with fingerprints on it!
I hardly ever touch screens with my fingers, for the same reason. Only on my PDA and JE100 do I sometimes use my finger, but I have a screen protector on those and it's very difficult to leave a fingerprint on that (anti-glare).
Sweetpea is offline   Reply With Quote