View Single Post
Old 03-01-2009, 03:17 PM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by BurBunny View Post
If you have an extended family or group of friends sharing an account, it could be a huge difference if less than 6 is enforced on books they plan on all reading. There goes the economies of sharing an account.
So... I think what you are saying is that some books don't work on 6 kindles? Is this really true? I don't think it is. Can you show me a book in the kindle store that says it can only be used on X number of kindles where x < 6?

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote