View Single Post
Old 12-09-2015, 12:37 PM   #3
jackm8
Zealot
jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.jackm8 solves Fermat’s last theorem while doing the crossword.

Device: none
I really wouldn't got for 6' screen for pdf. No matter how you look at reflow solutions, they will always be clunky. There will always be a picture too large, annotation too small and weirdly placed, that will make it a hassle.

For pdf you need something bigger. Ipads and similair lcds and M96, 912, and 8 inchers from Onxy and Pocketbook.

And don't think I didn't try them. I did read couple books on regular Kindle, I even manually cropped the books, and squized every millimeter out of the screen by modding the margins. PDFs are readable, but barely.

Last edited by jackm8; 12-09-2015 at 12:50 PM.
jackm8 is offline   Reply With Quote