View Single Post
Old 10-06-2013, 02:20 AM   #46
Bookpossum
Snoozing in the sun
Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Bookpossum ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, Kobo Touch
I have read Picnic at Hanging Rock and enjoyed it, and I loved the film - absolutely beautiful. It was one of the films that kick-started the renaissance of the Australian film industry, and holds a special place because of that.

How interesting that you have those connections to the school and to Hanging Rock, Caleb. I think the book needs to get onto your reading challenge list!
Bookpossum is offline   Reply With Quote