View Single Post
Old 12-12-2012, 10:51 AM   #51
nogle
Gangnam style!
nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.nogle ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharkus View Post
Firstly, these are my personal opinions and comments and should not be seen as those of my employer

The Fozzy comments are amusing. For privacy reasons I cannot comment on whom may or may not be employed here, but I might have heard "Wocka Wocka Wocka!" floating through the air on a few occasions
Can you deny that Fozzy Bear works there?

If you can't deny that he works there, can you confirm that you can't deny that he works there?