View Single Post
Old 12-06-2012, 04:37 PM   #7
piper28
Zealot
piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piper28 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
My library hasn't gotten the new look yet, but I have noticed one change recently: the wishlist only seems to show 50 books. I have a ton of books on my wish list, and suddenly in the last week or so I noticed that the wishlist page took a lot less time to load, and then discovered that it had drastically shortened the number of books listed. And as far as I can determine, there's no way to look at anything other than the first 50 books on my wishlist (ordered by most recently added), but it *is* still keeping track of the others. When I remove one of the displayed books from the list, it brings back one of the ones I can't see at the end of the list.

And ugh, if as DianNC says you have to actually click on each book to see if it's available in the wish list under the new site, that's going to just plain suck.
piper28 is offline   Reply With Quote