View Single Post
Old 11-16-2012, 10:06 AM   #34
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
19 of my 440 transfered. I didn't expect 440 new books to show up in my B&N account as some titles are duplicates due to the eReader copies they gave when OverDrive dropped them, but I thought it would be more than 19. What did transfer seems completely random and strange. One of the books is from a now defunct publisher and a couple others are with different publishers now than the versions in my account. I wouldn’t think they’d be able to get the rights to do that. Also they transferred one or two books from various publishers, but there are tons more from the same publishers that they didn’t transfer in fact B&N is now trying to sell me books I have in my FW account based on the few that did transfer.

I hope more than the 19 transfer over (although I do have backups of my FW account) otherwise the whole transfer thing seems pretty pointless.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote