View Single Post
Old 11-08-2012, 02:02 AM   #9
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
to me, if it's not symmetrical it looks wrong somehow. I don't have enough paper novels to hand to skim for how it is usually done in print versions.

I focus my "wasted screen estate " annoyance on unnecessary top margins & supersized chapter headers.

>daleDe: I know CSS can fix it, I guess I'm fed up of having to tweak other peoples defaults before I can enjoy the book!
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote