View Single Post
Old 11-07-2012, 04:46 AM   #5
cybmole
Wizard
cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.cybmole ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by kiwidude View Post
I don't know the history, but I will say that it could be the MOBI format has something to do with it (particularly if the book was a conversion from mobi). Since MOBI has no right-margin capability, and will format the document internally with blockquote.
well the sigil button for increase indent's default value may also play a small part

it could well be that I'm seeing it a lot in free Kindle book conversions, but I'm sure I could dig up genuine retail epub examples also - pretty sure the recent humblebundle collection contained some examples.

Maybe folks authoring for both kindle & mobi opt for something that works in both?

I expect Hitch will be along shortly & wil tell us how it should be done
cybmole is offline   Reply With Quote