Thread: Mysterious html
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2012, 04:36 PM   #4
DiapDealer
Grand Sorcerer
DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DiapDealer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Kindle Fire HD
Quote:
So if I don't want any space between the paragraphs, I can delete whole height 1em part? And then search and replace bigger ems with br/?
I believe the <p height="0"> is how you achieve no space between paragraphs. If you just used <p>blah</p><p>blah</p>, I think that will result in block (no indent) paragraphs with a space between the two paragraphs. I don't think there's any difference between <p> and <p height="1em" width="0">.

And <br /> will only ever get you to the next line. You can't "stack" them to make a larger space.
DiapDealer is offline   Reply With Quote