View Single Post
Old 06-23-2008, 06:02 AM   #3
murraypaul
Interested Bystander
murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.murraypaul ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Note 4, Kobo One
Quote:
Originally Posted by Infovore View Post
The interface is spartan but both intuitive and effective. You can create as many folders and subfolders as you want. The screen displays up to 8 folders/files at a time (navigation inside a folder works by pressing forward/back buttons). Files and folders can be sorted according to several criteria (creation date, alphabetical, etc.).
That sounds ideal.

Quote:
I've read some complaints about that an extreme large number of files and folders might slow down navigation but never experienced it since I "only" carry around 200 books in the SD card.
As long as this isn't too extreme, and doesn't affect actual reading, just navigation, I could live with it.

How does automatic bookmarking work with the Hamlin software, does it remember you current place in multiple books, if you are switching between them? Does this depend on what format the books are in?
murraypaul is offline   Reply With Quote