View Single Post
Old 02-27-2012, 04:51 AM   #281
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
January kicked me in the butt and I didn't get too much in quantity read. I only have completed 3 books so far, and one of them I read in its entirety in a day. But I am still behind in my personal goal to actually *complete* reading more books this year. I get so easily distracted.... sigh, but my husband sets a good example by opening a book on his Kobo and reading until he is done.

I have a lot of books partially read though, and will get back to them.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote