View Single Post
Old 02-22-2012, 04:22 PM   #271
Rumpelteazer
Grand Sorcerer
Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Rumpelteazer ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite Signature Edition
One of my challenges was to try and read 10,000 pages. I'm nearly half way alread, according to GoodReads I read over 23,000 pages last year but many Kindle/eBooks haven't got a page count entered so I figure I probably read about 30,000 pages last year.

This year I've read less books but I'm on course to read 30,000 pages again. I've changed my goal to 25,000 pages because I plan to try and read some classics and non-fiction this year, which I usually read slower than the average fiction I read.
Rumpelteazer is offline   Reply With Quote