View Single Post
Old 06-21-2011, 02:04 PM   #4
Kenneth_irl
Addict
Kenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplaneKenneth_irl makes transoceanic flights without the assistance of an airplane

Device: Kindle 3 + Paperwhite 7th gen
Quote:
Originally Posted by esunk View Post
PDFs display fine on my K3, except for the text is too small. What is the best way to increase the text size? I've seen some PDF to HTML to mobi converters, but the formatting is lost. I read technical books that contain lists, tables, charts, etc so that's just replacing one problem with another.

Then I saw Duokan, has "better PDF support" and they showed a PDF comparison and the text was bigger. Would that be my only option to simply increase the text size, or is there another way?
I'd recommend Doukan. Why don't you just it try? It's very easy to install.
Kenneth_irl is offline   Reply With Quote