View Single Post
Old 03-02-2011, 11:48 AM   #110
Giggleton
Banned
Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Giggleton ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Barty View Post
I for one welcome our new ebook licensing overlords.

They want to price ebooks like pbooks. They want to "decay" ebooks like books. They want to apply the old model to the new.

Fine. So do I.

I want to be able to sell my ebook. Lend it to another person for as long as s/he needs. Donate it to a library.

After the book has changed ownership for, say 5 times, they're welcome to have it self-destruct.

See, I'm a reasonable guy.

And now for something completely different,

Retain method of purchase across used book transfers.
Giggleton is offline   Reply With Quote