View Single Post
Old 08-02-2010, 06:45 PM   #9
Robertb
Astak Director, Bus. Devl
Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Robertb ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak Pocket PRO
Smile Robertb made it thru and back late Wednesday!

Dear Hidari,CFrizz, Lady, and SO many more:

I did have the surgery on the early morning of July 15. I was on the table by 7:30 a.m. and the next thing I really remember the sun was going down.

The pain, I will not fool you, was HORRIBLE for 2 days!! I could not move at all to get up or lay down or rest. It was sheer misery!! The pain pills helped maybe 10%.

After that it was a matter of spikes of pain. I could lay on my back and it hurt only a little... but moving the left leg even two inches would send a spike of maximum pain!

Then, about 5 days after surgery, I really started to be able to get around a bit. Using crutches and a cane... I could actually use the restroom again!

Three days ago was the start of feeling far better. I was not pain free, but all of a sudden the horrible spikes of pain stopped!

I will return to work on late Wednesday as I have an appointment with a buyer. Maybe Thursday I will be able to answer questions on things like the PLUS schedule. I have been kept entirely out of the loop by my company so I know nothing!

Thank you and thank you again!! This may be a bit poorly written as I am still on the pain meds... but they end Tuesday!
Robertb is offline   Reply With Quote