View Single Post
Old 09-14-2008, 08:42 AM   #10
iCowboy
Enthusiast
iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.iCowboy is less competitive than you.

Device: Sony PRS 505
Thanks for the quick reply. I can help you in one respect, it's not Safari - I've only ever used Firefox under Windows XP to download books and they haven't worked either.

I'd rush back to the store if I were you - Sony are REALLY short of devices in the UK and restocking times are being quoted in terms of weeks. What I did to persuade Waterstones there was a problem was put the eBook on an SD card and show them the machine running happily without the card, then crash, crash, crash with the card inserted.

Let me know if you a new machine that works!

Argh! Literally while I've been writing, Waterstones have called to say I need to send my Reader back to Sony to see if they can find a fault. They are saying I would be without one for several *weeks*.

Hope you get more satisfaction.
iCowboy is offline   Reply With Quote