Thread: HTM to LRF
View Single Post
Old 02-09-2011, 06:23 AM   #10
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpretender View Post
I don't think that I would know how to do this. It looks confusing.
It is a little confusing. I don't think this is what you need.

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilpretender View Post
I am wondering why this latest version is having trouble converting htm to LRF. When I use the fanfiction downlaoder I save it as html and it works fine with that.
In all of your descriptions you give zero examples for anyone to look at. It might help if you provide either a link to what works and what doesn't work. Or, if public domain, attach examples.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote