View Single Post
Old 07-03-2011, 02:15 PM   #54
Pomtroll
Guru
Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pomtroll ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350, Sony T1, Kindle Touch, Kindle PW1
Quote:
Originally Posted by graycyn View Post
I must be in the minority, but I really love the silver color of my 950. Black would bore me. Dark blue I might enjoy, but I've always loved the color silver and it just looks sleek, elegant and rich to me. Though I keep it in a cover for protection, this is the first reader that also felt really good to me in my hand, before I got the cover.

Of course, I didn't particularly mind the white of my Nook either... but the Nook looks cheap and plasticky when placed next to the Sony.

Anyway, I love my silver! Still, it would've been nice to have more choices, since it's clear some folks really want a darker color.
I have the silver prs350 & the pink prs 350. I love both colors. Most of the skins are too busy for my taste. I do prefer simple. I have seen a few I find attractive. There was one skin that would work well for any of the people who wanted a pink Sony but could only get a silver.
Pomtroll is offline   Reply With Quote