View Single Post
Old 02-26-2010, 05:57 PM   #12
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Just to through out my two cents... I think there is an inverse relationship between free info/pay info vs audience.

For example, everyone pretty much needs search engine / email / etc... so those types of information/services can work with an add supported model.

However, information such that is more detailed... for example, articles on the care and feeding on Ninja Attack Squirrels. The market will be much smaller so an add supported site probably won't make ends meet. Espessially if they pay for quality writers with NAS expertise.

Try to provide info or a service online that everyone can already get for free on an add supported site, and you will go out of business quickly.

Provide quality info or service on a focused topic and people will be willing to pay for it...

At least, that's my two cents.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote